Enrollment is now on-going. Get your slot today and be part of the revolution.
Ground Up Coworking Space, Paranaque
(15 mins away from the airport)
July 1-6, 2019
WATCH THE OVERVIEW VIDEO
ABOUT THE NEW BOLD UNIVERSITY
Years in the making, New Bold University is an idea to solve one huge problem: How can we make people achieve their fullest potential?
It is supposed to be the schools' job to prepare us for the future. The Industrial Model of learning, the one-size-fits-all model, is not working anymore. If we want to live our most passionate lives, if we want to express our gifts that will help us solve the growing problems in our planet, we need to change the way we learn.
Now, it's finally happening.
Imagine a platform where our country's greatest minds come together to change your mindset and show you a guide from where you're a (either stuck at a job that doesn't inspire you, in a career that isn't fulfilling or simply you're at a point you want a dramatic change in your life)
All you need to be fully maximized; from how to develop your authentic confidence, how to become productive in life, how to find your purpose, and more.
Plus, classes to help you advance your passions; from how to build up a startup, strategies to 10x your business, how to expand your concept exponentially, and more topics that will truly spark the strongest days of your life. These classes will be taught by no other than experts, people who truly made a dent in their industry and is now finally revealing their secrets.
We're focused on transforming your life in six days. The gathering is focused on helping attendees to get clarity of their authentic power and their life purpose, create a clear action plan for them to achieve their dreams and gather a community that will bring lifelong friendships and network.
If you are committed to bringing out your potential, you are invited to join the Future of Education.... New Bold University.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
1) The Code of Extraordinary Confidence by Toni Miranda, Coach to CEOs and Top Corporate Firms
2) How To Start Your On Startup and Thrive - Shahab Shabibi, Forbes 30 under 30 awardee, CEO of MyKuya
3) Passion to Profits by Anton Diaz, Top Asian Blogger and Author of OurAwesomePlanet.com
4) The MultiPotentialite Journey by Hero Angeles, Celebrity and Miniature Food Designer
5) How to Escape 9-5 and Get Clients You Love by John Pagulayan, Founder of Freelance Movement
6) Powerful Systems Mindset by Kaye Layco, Top Winner of Go Negosyo's Youth Entrepreneurs Workshop
7) The Mindset to Iconic Ideas by Lance Tan, Creator and Chief Visionary of Desserts Museum, Happy Beach Cebu and Inflatable Island
8) Winning with Influencers and How to Manage Them by Ace Gapuz, CEO, Blogapalooza
9) Radical Leadership: How to Manage People with Heart by Charity Delmo, The International VIral CEO featured by ABC in the USA and 30+ publications
10) Grow your Tribe: Strategies to Build a Strong, Loyal Following that WIll Forever Buy From You by CJ Cajoles- Founder of Online Filipino Freelancers and More
11) Advanced Facebook Strategies for your Online Shop by Nikko Cruz, CEO of Ecomlion
12) Dominating with Social Media- Unconventional Tools to Advance Your Personal Brand Online by Nix Eniego, Founder of Social Media Academy
13) Pressworthy: How to Be Featured by the Press for Free by Dean Bernales, PR Strategist to Global Startups
14) Content Multiplier Strategy: Build and Monetize your Following by Bethel Dizon CEO of MLKT+T and Wear Good Vibes
15) From Employee to an Empire of 275 Stores: the Mindset to Being Unstoppable and Going for Your Big Goals by Hannah Mamon, CEO of Barefruit Guyabano, Merry Mango and JM Shawarma
16) The Marketing Blueprint for your Big Idea by Hector Angeles, CEO of MAD Elephant Advertising
17) Building Enterprises with Purpose, Impact and a Global Appeal- Reese Ruiz, Founder of Rags2Riches
18) How to Develop Products with A Local Flavor by Zarah Juan, Founder of Estudio Juan
19) How to Be Successful Selling Online: Her Journey to P21 Million Pesos in Lazada by MJ Gaan, CEO of Franeta Mall
20) UnBranding: Developing Resilient Brands Designed to Win by Ralph Layco, Asia's Most Outstanding Young Marketeer 2019
21) Reveal Your Strengths by Val Baguios III, Certified StrengthsFinder Coach
22) Prototyping Your Life Design by Nina Terol, Chief Marketing Officer of Talino Ventures Lab
2019 SPEAKERS AND MENTORS
Here is a list of of the Plenary Speakers:
Reese Ruiz, On Building Enterprises with Purpose, Impact and Global Appeal
George Royeca, On Building the Country's Unicon Startup: The Angkas Story
Toni Miranda, On The Winning Image of Success
Lance Tan, On Creating Iconic Business
Nina Terol, On Prototyping Your Lifestyle Design
2019 SPEAKERS AND MENTORS
Shahab Shabibi, CEO, Machine Venutures & MyKuya
Anton Diaz, Author, OurAwesomePlanet.com
Nix Eniego, Rounder, Social Media Academy
John Pagulayan, Found,The Freelance Movement
Ace Gapuz, CEO, Blogapalooza
Hector Angeles, CEO Mad Elephant
Dean Bernales, Brand Strategist
Nikko Cruz, CEO, EcomLion
MJ Gaan, CEO, BDI and Lazada Seller Trainer
Kaye Layco, CEO, Macho Mucho and Hair Food Co.
Ralph Layco, Founder, New Bold
Bethel Nacpil, CEO, MLK+T
Hero Angeles, Actor and Miniature Food Artist
Nina Terol, CMO, Talino Venture Labs
Hannah Mamon, Founder, Merry Mango and Barefruit Guyabano
Zarah Juan, Founder, Zarah Juan
CJ Cajoles, Founder, Online Filipino Freelancer
2019 HOST COMMITEE & FACILITATORS
Ralph Layco. Founder and Visionary, New Bold, Asia's #1 Most Oustanding Young Marketer
Kaye Layco, CEO, Macho Mucho and Hair Food Co.
Francisco Myoko, Social Media Director, Ralph Layco Brand Visions
Nicaelle Reyes, Online Business Manager
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Type of Event is This?
The New Bold University (NBU) is a transformational pop-up campus for lifelong learners who are committed to achieving their fullest potential. It is designed to be a cohesive curriculum which thrust is to hone and unleash a person's potential by uncovering their strengths, their personality, their passions and their unique gifts then accelerate it.
We curated a breadth of classes by experts to help them maximize their passions and ideas and hone real-world skills. Plus, we will provide everyone an opportunity to create their network of fellow passionate people they can start lifelong friendships and connections with.
When Will I Have Free Time?
The event is structured such that from 8:30 AM until 6 PM each day, you will be "in the program". You will, however, get an opportunity during break time and lunchtime. We have a strong Internet Connection in the area for quick email. We recommend however that you'll be fully present during this transformational educational experience.
Early Bird Ticket Cost
Ticket cost 15,950 inclusive of meals, overflowing coffee, pass to the last night Graduation party,
Event Venue: Rockwell Sheridan, Mandaluyong
Meals: All lunch meals are included with snacks and overflowing coffee for the six days. One (1) beer or drink of your choice will be given free during the last night party.
Since the venue is in Mandaluyong, for participants coming outside Luzon, you will be flying to NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) Terminal 2 or 3, and Clark International Airport. The venue is only 30-45 minutes away from the Airport (traffic will greatly affect your ETA) If you are coming from the Metro with a car, you can park your car available at the premises with extra cost.
When to Depart:
Program graduation ends at 11PM on July 6, Saturday. Please do not book any flight prior to 6 PM on July 6.
Does New Bold offer refunds on ticket?
New Bold does not offer refunds on tickets.
Where do I purchase tickets?
You may check your email for the link to register.
If you have any questions about attending the New Bold University, please email us or contact Arvie at 0926-684-2558.
Mobile number: 0926-684-2558
APPLY HERE TO ATTEND
New Bold University 2019